2011-02-07

Anniversarry ♥

I realized I never posted about my Anniversarry so here we gooo~



Jan 19th was meand Carlos's one year, yaaaay! How did we spend it? Doing exactly the same thing we do every other day I: myehehehe, how melo dramatic. It was nice anyway! but seriously it was, just because I got to spend 3 whole days with him :D Mini boyfriend vacation~ We had planned to go to the beach at night and watch fireworks buuuut I fell alseep -.-; how in the world that managed to happen I honestly don't know.






I'll tell you a little of what went down during those 3 awesome days ;D



Welp, 12am hits and while I'm laying in bed watching a movie he gets up and leaves the room, I automatically assume its for a potty break but to my delightful surprise he walks in with a dozen red roses (that already died ^^;) and a box of the best chocolate in the world Ferrero Rocher! YUM.



All you have to do is give me a box of these and I'll love you FOREVER AND EVER. Seriously.

Of course I was very moved and cried, he had never ever given me flowers before and I was dying for some! I think I forced him to tell me nice things as I fell asleep. The next moring he took me out for some breakfast! :DD I love going out for breakfast haha, just because I can't cook any very well. I ate some super yummy french toastwith strawberry syrup.




I wore my new dress that day ♥

After breakfast we went shopping, talked about a lot of important things and had lots of fun messing around at Dairy Queen, I put Ice cream on Carlos's nose :p he had me laughing all day with all his corny jokes and punes! I felt so care free c: The day ended with some Chinese Food and a movie~ Super relaxed day.




Happy Ending ~♥

4 comments:

P o o p e r said...

This has to be the cutest thing ever. <33333
I'm so happy for you girl!

I seriously lol'd to the already dead roses. XDD

Dolce♥Bunny said...

nyyyyyyawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww >< happy one year!! sooo cute! you both ae just so adorable!!!

Lau said...

Hey its Laura Beth from a blog you follow "makeup on mind" Someone has broken into my account and is impersonating me. I have no access to my account anymore. It stinks that blogger is not taking action. So for the safety of your blog and email address please remove yourself from this blog asap!

xox Laura Beth

eimi.desu said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! And congrats!!! I love anniversaries :D They remind you of all the adventures you've had together :) I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com