2010-12-28


Hii yoo everyone! o(^_^)o

These last few days have been really nice, I've done nothing but run around shopping.
Of course I shouldn't be spending money at this time especially since I have so many housely cost to worry about but, its hard to pass up all the after xmas sales going round.

On sunday I got to go to Florida Mall with my aunt Carmen, I hadn't seen her in months D:
I missed her alot, and its very nice shopping with her because she's patient and understand me when I can't seem to make up my mind about certain items and prices. I ended up buying a new Victoria Secret Perfume called "Chiffon", it was on sale for $11! I enjoy collecting perfumes and I've fallen utterly in Love with Victoria Secret scents.


I bought this cute necklace at 21 Forever.



The only other thing I ended up buying that day was a pair of "Puma" panties for Megan and a "Japanese Cherry Blossom" room freshner for both Megan and me. Carlos also bought one so all 3 of our rooms smell the same! 8D


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Saturday was my movie date night with Carlos! I decided to get all purdy for him, and it was a good opportunity to try out my new false lashes. They don't show up very well in the picture but their there!

He had promised me a long time ago to take me to watch "Tangled" OMG that movie was amazing! Its def one of my new favorite Disney movies. Carlos REALLY enjoyed it, and he doesn't go cooky over princess movies, we both fell in love with Flynn Ryder; he's definetly not your usual prince. I think its because he was like Aladdin, a thief who started out with nothing and gained so much through love. The other character we loved was Maximus; the horse. He was such a BAD ASS! I mean come on, a horse that can sword fight? YES.


How was your weekend and what did you do? :]

6 comments:

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Ah~~ (*O*) I can't really see your falsies but you look so pwetty~~~ (^_~)♥♥♥


I love the items that you've bought especially the Eiffel Tower necklace! o(>w<)o Aaaahhhh~~~


I watched Tangled last week! (*___*) Flynn Rider is sooooo cool! Lol XDXDXD

Melody said...

YOU LOOK SO PRETTYYYYY!!! <3
And hehe, I really want to go shopping now :( ! But your necklace looks so good :) I want that ^^"

I haven't seen Tangled yet :( BUT I WANT TO SEEEEE ITT!!!

P o o p e r said...

Oh girl we need to put you on shopping ban! XD Ahh idk mija I think you deserve to be a shopholic at times, you do work hard for your cash!

Girrrrrl if we ever hang out one day wear this perfume so that I can sniff it off you! I miss you mija <33

I wanna watch tangled but I guess I'll have to wait on that one. xD;

Rin~ちゃん ♥ 김혜린 said...

you are soo cuuute ^___^
thanks for following my site, and I do love shopping too~ hehehe. it's all girl's pleasure. right?

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Hi Nachipoo~~ (^O^) Wish your 2011 be filled with all good things!♥♥♥ Happy New Year! o(^w^)o

audrey said...

this necklace from forever 21 is gorgeous^^
drey jewelry.