2010-12-07

Disney Xmas pt.1

D: I'm a lazy blogger! I'm so sorry everyone.
Its so hard blogging when you're tired all the time. No will what so ever. But because I've gotten a few nags to update I WILL.

I'll start with the most recent.I went to Disney with Carlos, Leena, and Tre'. The night before had been very hectic but our plan turned out a sucess and away to adventure we went!It was very fun and I was happy to see Carlos get along with them. I found it amasuing how we all took advantage of Carlos's 50% discount :D Its so awesome but this discount only last a few weeks in December.

I didn't have my camera with me so I had to snag all the pics from Leena ^^;




Once I get the rest of the pictures from her I'll post them but for now this is it!

5 comments:

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Lucky girl!!!
You look really cute in the pic! Will be waiting for the rest of the pic!

kaizokumousy said...

awww wow those are really great view in Disney ^_^ you are so cute! and I love that hat you are wearing *o*

Melody said...

Cute pictureeees !!
And I love what you're wearing ^-^ looks so simple yet chick ;)

P o o p e r said...

I'm so glad you had fun that day mijita. <333

~*NeNe*~ said...

wwooooww i want to go there too :D
looks so great :D
thank you for your lovely comment!!!
ah i am also not good at doing buns.
sometimes they are turning out very bad but sometimes i have luck and they look good ^^ i have to practice more :D
yes i will see girugämesh next year <3 do you like them?? ^^/
take care