2010-11-09

Holidays.

Hii, its been long. I've been busy with life :p
That's a good thing! Holiday time is always busy.
I know what you're thinking, "where are all the pictures?!"
welp, I've been lazily to tell the truth.
I've dressed up this whole weekend and not a damn picture.

It finally got cold here in Florida! The cold weather is having
a rather nice effect on my mood. I was even ok, when I lost
my wallet this last Sunday. Other than that my weekend was FABULOUS.

With the holidays creeping near, It got me thinking on what holidays
were my favorites exactly.



1) Christmas




This is probably a lot of peoples favorite holiday, and there's lots of good reason!
The cool weather this time brings is lovely, but the warmth in people that's what truely makes this holiday so joyous. I myself feel kinder and in a sence on top of the world.
The scenery is breath taking, the lights, laughter, and happiness. I always love taking walks just to admire these things, and the fashionable clothes! The gifts are nice too, its something new and exciting to look forward too :)

2) Halloween


Secretly I've always loved Halloween, I envied all the kids that got to celebrate it when I didn't.
The thought of fun and spookey all togheter is thrilling. Its also very fun to be able to be something else for a night, a creepy killer or a cute pumpkin, all being mishevious in the search for sweets and fun! Something I'll be able to look forward to yearly.

3) New Years


A new year! Its both sad and wonderful.
My heart feels strange during this holiday, I'd say my human comes out?
What I mean by that is, all my joy and fears are at its peak.
Its like being given a new life, another chance to make it or break it.
As I watch the fireworks burst in the sky, its like my own is bursting with them.
I feel appreciative for my life, the family, friends,and things I was blessed with.

Each one is different but special, for the ones that have passed I can't wait till next year and for the ones to come, GET HERE ALREADY!

What is your favorite holiday? Do you hold any special meaning behind it?

8 comments:

P o o p e r said...

Fall/Winter is always so amazing! :D Especially the holidays girl! My favorites is christmas and halloween.

I can't wait for christmas stuff to arrive in stores!

The♥Ordinary♥Gal said...

I love.. Chirstmas, well, because, IT'S CHRISTMAS! jk! :p

Emma <33 xx

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

I love Halloween and Christmas too! (●^O^●) I love getting presents and hanging with my family! (*^▽^*)♥

xiao yuan moon said...

I love all holidays ! Holiday = free = no school! Bwhahaha XD

I think theres something special about every holiday :)

Rinny said...

Haha Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday too..although I used to like it more when I was a kid and I didn't have to worry about getting presents for everyone else lol

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway for a Harajuku Lovers brush case; check it out if you're interested!
Rinny's 100+ Subscribers Giveaway

Fé... said...

Hmmmm.... I just love every holiday, I don't think I have a favorite. Don't think that it's going to be a difficult question :p Does Valentine count?

kaizokumousy said...

well I don't really celebrate halloween and xmas.My religion beliefs.
But it's ok to join.
But I do celebrate New year.


anyway thank you for visiting my blog :)
sure I think a lion look is a great idea :) please join.It's for a good cause :)

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Thank you for your sweet comment in my blog post! (●´3`●)


You didn't update your blog since last week!! I hope you'll blog soon dear!! (>A<;;)