2010-10-23

Sorry for not posting in so long, my camera is being rebelous against me D:<
I think its its my SD card that's acting up, time to take a trip to Wal Mart.
However, I've made due with my phone camera so if the pics look cruddy
I'm sorry ;_;

This is todays outfit~


>:DDD Oh yeah, Star Wars FTW. Darth Vader and R2 = ♥

[I have an R2 plush keychain on my bag]

This is actually the first time I wore that skirt, I felt so happy because when I bought it the size was too small. Looks like I'm making progress!

Where did I wear this to? The movies :'3 Yup again but this time with my family. You see my most awesome cousin Ambar called me spontaniously to go see a movie with her and my aunt. I haven't seen them in a long time since my aunt and mom started a war among each other.



Oh yes, my younger brother Sammy came along.
You can see him photo bombing in the back XD
He gave me a bat shaped silly band! It made me happy, bats are so cute~
I actually have 2 other siblings but I'm not close to them.
They live in Puerto Rico while I live here in Florida.

Me with my aunt Glenda.
She's nice and silly but very hard headed.
Its difficult to be around her sometimes.

LOL NERD IT UP!

^____^ The movie we ended up watching is not new, it was "Step Up 3" I had never seen a step up movie and OMG I loved it! All the dancing was amazing and intense! This dance was my favorite for one reason alone..water. I don't know what it is when people dance on water it gives me the chills and I automatically love it. lolol that's how Shinee won my heart :p



I was full of excitement and jealousy throught out the movie, I wish I could dance like that! DD:
I honestly don't know how to dance and it makes me mad. There's nothing left to do but take classes! DDR can't help me here! >.<;

Do any of you have a talent you wish you had? o:

9 comments:

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Nachip♥o! (*^O^) I love your outfit! You look so pretty! And yeah, nerd style rules! \m/


I wish I could have singing talent cuz my voice sucks! (> <;;)

Donkuri said...

beatiful skirt!

Melody said...

Your outfit looks adorable and I love the skirttt ^__^"! <3

I haven't seen Step up 3 yet but it seems pretty awesome <3 Mmmmm. I wish I could dance and sing x) ? I know I "CAN" do that ..but I wish I could do it really well x3

I also want to fly ;(

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Pasteles sounds delicious! But too bad I don't eat pork (> <||)


Yup, I love the Vocaloids especially Kagamine twins! (I prefer Rin rather than Len though) Hatsune Miku? Nuh.. As they said, "Kagamine's motto is.. Green is the enemy."


Lol! XDXD

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Thank you for following me~!! <3 Followed you back ;)

Really love your skirt! Soooo cute!! Love ya style girl ^---^

Xiao moon said...

youre so cute >w<!

P o o p e r said...

Waaaaaah, you are too cute! <3 <3 <3 You look a lot skinnier too! o____o Like you really do, your face has slimmed down so much and your legs look really thin (I'm speaking out of being shocked! lol)

You're outfit is so cute. >////< but you're too cute in general! :3

I've seen both the first step up and the second one, I loved them! (I love all dance movies. xD I watched those, Save The Last Dance, Honey, Dance Flick--> really funny movie, I think you'll love the ending since it ends in everyone dressed up as the ppl of twilight. lol The movie is a parody of step up)

The talent I want the most is to dance. D: DANCEE. I want to be just like the men in Jabbawockeez.

Mei said...

Haha we have the same glasses ^___^
3D shades ftw x

☆(´∀`)李兔子RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Happy Halloween to you Nachipoo~~! (^O^)♥