2010-09-13

Let's hit the beach!



a Pictures, Images and Photos

Summers almost gone and I had only gotten to go to the beach once for my friend Evelin's birthday party, we went to clearwater. On Monday though that all changed :3 once again I was headed to clearwater but this time with an old friends and a new friend (a very HOT new friend lol) His name is Brian but we call him Sensai :D He's so sweet and fun to be around!

Its thanks to him that I finally tried Lollicup and OMIGOSH it was delicious! So yummy ~
I had a strawberry and Passion Fruit Slush, tasted like heaven in my mouth.



Here's Pics from our lovely beach day!
Sensai caught me in the car by surprise! I like it though XD







I love making new friendsHeart Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

P o o p e r said...

You look so cute in that hat! <3333

Donkuri said...

Hi!I like your blog,so cute!