2010-08-29

:D

I've become a lil spening demon lol. Not really Its only a once a week sorta thing.
I never enjoyed any of the money I get and I'm not gonna be young enough to wear these things forever D: Now is the time!

I have an ebay addiction :-] I'm constanly on there. Here are the items I bought for myself.




I <3 Jill's clothing if you couldn't already tell. I still have my eye on a few other things in the shop!



I especially love these stockings *______* I've been wanting them for the longest!
Never can have enough stockings lol, not that I have that many.

Hopefully they come in the mail soon..I'll take pics once they do!
I'm reaching for my happiness ^_____^ I feel so proud

2 comments:

P o o p e r said...

Please take pictures once you get these items! I can't wait to see them on you! <33

☆ NachiPoo said...

:D I will! I want to wear the Minnie one for the Disney On Ice so hoping it comes in sometime this week.